16.9.24

Interviewing my brother on POLICE STORY 2

 O: Jing cha gu shi juk jaap! (I tried saying the Cantonese name of this movie.) So today, I'm going to be asking Believe some questions about the Jackie Chan classic, POLICE STORY II. Now, when everyone thinks about sequels, they always ask this question first: So, which is better? Police Story or Police Story 2?

B: Huh?

O: laughs Okay, which is better, POLICE STORY or POLICE STORY II?


B: Police Story, the first one.

O: Yeah, I agree. Secondly, who is your favourite character?


 

B: Uhmm, to be honest, in all Jackie Chan movies, all the characters are mediocre, except the main character.

O: So you're saying, that Kevin once again is your favourite character?

B: Yeah.

O: Okay. what was your favourite SCENE? (He got POLICE STORY 2 & POLICE STORY confused, so he's talking about a scene from POLICE STORY 1)

B: My favourite was when he went down that chandelier. Pretty good. Pretty good scene.

O: Okay. If they ever made a sequel to POLICE STORY II which I know makes no sense because no idiot makes a sequel to a sequel (I wasn't thinking of SUPERCOP 2), would you watch it??

B: No. No idiot-Anyways, I'm joking, I'm joking.. Maybe, yeah.

O: And the last question - What would you rate POLICE STORY II out of ten?

B: 5.

O: 5/10?

B: Wait, two or one?

O: Two.

B: Uhh.. 7.

O: 7?? WOW!! NOBODY HAS SAID POLICE STORY 2 IS BETTER THEN POLICE STORY 1, EXCEPT MY BROTHER. So, we're going to see more of his stupid opinions on ACTION MOVIE REVIEW MONDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Review

Interviewing my brother on POLICE STORY 2

 O: Jing cha gu shi juk jaap! (I tried saying the Cantonese name of this movie.) So today, I'm going to be asking Believe some questions...