7.10.24

Interviewing my brother, Believe, on SUPERCOP

 O: Supercop! Supercop! Supercop! Today I'm gonna be talking about my brother, who is gonna be talking about Police Story 3: Supercop. So, uhm, what was your favourite scene?


 

B: Uhm, when Jackie Chan- wait, Supercop is about drug dealers.. whatever.

O: Yes. Jackie Chan and Michelle-

B: When Jackie Chan.. uhm.. you know that explosion scene? About the guy- It was kind of like a war.

O: Yeah, not really a war, but it was kinda like a war.

B: Okay, yeah.

O: And are you talking about where Jessica throws a grenade in the building-

B: Yes. Yes. I'm talking about that.

O: Secondly, who is your favourite character?

B: Um.. probably Jackie Chan or Michelle Yeoh.

O: Okay, so I KNOW you're gonna say.. ugh. Who is your least favourite character?

B: That Un-Jong Kim ripoff.

O: laughs No way you called a Un-Jong Kim ripoff!

B: I don't know.

O: You are so racist. Okay. If there was ever a Supercop 3 because there was a Supercop 2-

B: Yeah, I'd watch it.

O: REALLY?! Honestly, I would too. Lastly, what was your rating of Supercop?

B: 9/10.. 9.5/10.

O: What was it missing?

B: I don't know. It was the Kim-Jong Un ripoff.

O: laughs. So, he's very weird. I have a feeling he doesn't want to do this. But you'll see more of him next week, and I'm ending this early so he doesn't say anything dumb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Review

Interviewing my brother, Believe, on Rush Hour

 O: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Action Movie Review Mondays with me and my brother, who is older then me. Today we're going to b...